Revival.
Greetings unto us, the Body of Believers in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Today, I'm here to speak to you about the purpose of which the Lord hath placed us here.
Before I start, I'd like to share with you guys, a vision the Lord has placed upon my heart, and upon the hearts of some of my fellow believers. This vision, is the reason why we're gathered here today, and is also the reason why i'm shaking uncontrollably under the power of the Holy Spirit.
"God wants Albert House to be saved"
*Gasping*
Not just one or two souls. He's talking about the entire Albert House, washed clean, washed red with the Blood of Jesus Christ, coz each and every soul is precious to Jesus. It dosent matter how hard some of you think it is going to be, our God specialises in hard stuff. I just came from a conference led by Reinhard Bonnke. With the power of the Holy Spirit, he has led 48 Million Souls to Jesus Christ in the past 6 years. With that in knowledge, I did the calculations and found out how long it'd take to save every single person in Albert House.
3 minutes.
Is there anyone here who Loves Jesus Christ? Come on...there shouldn't be any hesitation about this. The Bible says that if you confess Jesus with your mouth, He shall confess you before the Father. The Bible also says that if you love God, you will also love your neighbour, for to say "I Love Jesus", and bear hatred towards your neighbour, is the same as saying that "Darren loves wearing pink". Don't ever ever think that God loves you more than your non-christian friends and that you have some sort of "priority" over them. Jesus Loves the pagan as much as He loves the Christian, even more so, the Bible also says that Jesus will leave you in the enclosure, and go out hunting for that lost soul. He cries every night, Jesus cries every night as long as there are lost people who don't know Jesus living in the world today.
I reckon there are about 20+ non-christians in this house. Listen, God did not put you into this house for nothing. The plan is perfect, this house, half Christian, half non-christian, the non-christians away from their family, away from their friends, being literally FORCED to make friends with christians. Can't you see that this is God's plan for bringing salvation to them? And lighting a fire in their hearts such that they may bring it back home! Half a year has gone by and we haven't seen a SINGLE Salvation. I bear some of the responsibility for this shortfall. But I believe that we CAN make a difference in the next half. Come on! Rise up! Rise up! God saved you from your sin and set you free not just you can go to church on sunday and do your quiet time at night. I see SO MUCH potential in each and EVERY single person here gathered here today. You don't have to go through Bible school to save a lost soul! Come on! Are you going to say that you love your friends so much and laugh and play with them everyday with the full knowledge that they're going to hell when they die? Not telling people about Jesus is like watching a man being beaten to death by a bunch of niggers and not doing anything about it.
It's time to put down our disunity. How would non-christians view us if we hate each other? Maybe you say "I don't hate so-and-so" I tell you the truth, anything short of the same Love Jesus had for you, would be wrong. "As I have loved you, so love one another". I sought the Lord for a word for this house, and He gave me proverbs 17:1. "Better are a few crumbs with quiet, then a house full of feasting with strife" God'd rather be out there saving africans, then to save this house, why? Coz there is disunity among believers. He dosen't mind if the non-christians hate each other, coz they're still without revelation. But US! As Believers, God cancelled every single sin in our lives, if we still bear offense towards out neighbour, we have totally forgotten about the offenses God has forgiven us of. I'm NOT speaking towards specific individuals today, i'm speaking to everysingle person gathered here, INCLUDING MYSELF. STOP FIGHTING AND START PRAYING!
Hate me if you want to. He told me i'd be hated for the sake of the cross, so no suprises.
Today, I'm here to speak to you about the purpose of which the Lord hath placed us here.
Before I start, I'd like to share with you guys, a vision the Lord has placed upon my heart, and upon the hearts of some of my fellow believers. This vision, is the reason why we're gathered here today, and is also the reason why i'm shaking uncontrollably under the power of the Holy Spirit.
"God wants Albert House to be saved"
*Gasping*
Not just one or two souls. He's talking about the entire Albert House, washed clean, washed red with the Blood of Jesus Christ, coz each and every soul is precious to Jesus. It dosent matter how hard some of you think it is going to be, our God specialises in hard stuff. I just came from a conference led by Reinhard Bonnke. With the power of the Holy Spirit, he has led 48 Million Souls to Jesus Christ in the past 6 years. With that in knowledge, I did the calculations and found out how long it'd take to save every single person in Albert House.
3 minutes.
Is there anyone here who Loves Jesus Christ? Come on...there shouldn't be any hesitation about this. The Bible says that if you confess Jesus with your mouth, He shall confess you before the Father. The Bible also says that if you love God, you will also love your neighbour, for to say "I Love Jesus", and bear hatred towards your neighbour, is the same as saying that "Darren loves wearing pink". Don't ever ever think that God loves you more than your non-christian friends and that you have some sort of "priority" over them. Jesus Loves the pagan as much as He loves the Christian, even more so, the Bible also says that Jesus will leave you in the enclosure, and go out hunting for that lost soul. He cries every night, Jesus cries every night as long as there are lost people who don't know Jesus living in the world today.
I reckon there are about 20+ non-christians in this house. Listen, God did not put you into this house for nothing. The plan is perfect, this house, half Christian, half non-christian, the non-christians away from their family, away from their friends, being literally FORCED to make friends with christians. Can't you see that this is God's plan for bringing salvation to them? And lighting a fire in their hearts such that they may bring it back home! Half a year has gone by and we haven't seen a SINGLE Salvation. I bear some of the responsibility for this shortfall. But I believe that we CAN make a difference in the next half. Come on! Rise up! Rise up! God saved you from your sin and set you free not just you can go to church on sunday and do your quiet time at night. I see SO MUCH potential in each and EVERY single person here gathered here today. You don't have to go through Bible school to save a lost soul! Come on! Are you going to say that you love your friends so much and laugh and play with them everyday with the full knowledge that they're going to hell when they die? Not telling people about Jesus is like watching a man being beaten to death by a bunch of niggers and not doing anything about it.
It's time to put down our disunity. How would non-christians view us if we hate each other? Maybe you say "I don't hate so-and-so" I tell you the truth, anything short of the same Love Jesus had for you, would be wrong. "As I have loved you, so love one another". I sought the Lord for a word for this house, and He gave me proverbs 17:1. "Better are a few crumbs with quiet, then a house full of feasting with strife" God'd rather be out there saving africans, then to save this house, why? Coz there is disunity among believers. He dosen't mind if the non-christians hate each other, coz they're still without revelation. But US! As Believers, God cancelled every single sin in our lives, if we still bear offense towards out neighbour, we have totally forgotten about the offenses God has forgiven us of. I'm NOT speaking towards specific individuals today, i'm speaking to everysingle person gathered here, INCLUDING MYSELF. STOP FIGHTING AND START PRAYING!
Hate me if you want to. He told me i'd be hated for the sake of the cross, so no suprises.

2 Comments:
sigh. reading this is like having a thousand daggers stabbing me.
Darren, firstly "nigger" is an extremely offensive word.
Secondly, so the battle begins. "For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the UNSEEN world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places. Therefore put on EVERY PIECE of God's armour so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then AFTER the battle you WILL STILL be standing firm... (description of armour.. it's awesome!) Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere." (Ephesians 6:12-13;18) Please read the whole passage. I know some of us are doing so, but for those who are not, I really suggest we all PUT ON THE ARMOUR OF GOD and PRAY!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home